Returns & Exchange Policy
Tune Shark offers a 7-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact us for a Return Authorization number before mailing your returns
- Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt
- Items must be unused and in its original condition
- Items must be in original packaging
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes, and gateway charges.
- Tune Shark will email you when your return items have been received
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of your items
- Tune Shark reserves the right to withhold a 15% restocking fee for items that do not arrive in stockable condition, i.e. signs of wear, damaged, and/or missing parts
- Tune Shark reserves the right to withhold any refunds if your original items have not reached our warehouse
- Clearance items are not eligible for refunds
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Note that items purchased at a third party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to the third party’s return policy
If your product arrived damaged in shipment or you received the wrong item, please contact email@example.com within 7 days with your order information and we will arrange an exchange.
Tune Shark stands by the quality of its products and offers a 1-year warranty policy for the QuickBoard editing console. If your QuickBoard malfunctions within one year of receipt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order number
- Your account email
- Your device, OS version, and Tune Shark app version
- Photos and/or videos of your QuickBoard malfunctioning (please use a link for attachments over 15MB)
We will help you troubleshoot your QuickBoard and offer a replacement if we determine your QuickBoard to be defective.